At KOPELiT RESOURCES INC. we take privacy seriously!
KOPELiT Resources Inc. collects personal information through a variety of methods, including:
- Applications through our website
- Resumes and covering letters supplied by our candidates
- Responses to advertisements
- Telephone interviews, face-to-face interviews, and follow-up conversations
- Job Board Databases
- Internet Profile Postings
The information that we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Resumes, cover letters, reference letters, and other like documentation
- E-mail and mailing addresses, telephone numbers, other contact information
- Educational details, certifications, designations, etc.
- Names and contact information of references
- Work performance, workplace incidents, leaves-of-absence, etc
- Company name (if incorporated, sole proprietor or partner) Salary, consulting or contract rates, other remuneration
- Job/role and location preferences
WHAT WE DO WITH CANDIDATE INFORMATION:
We do not share any of your personal information without your approval first. We collect information in order to represent you for employment opportunities with our clients and to administer our website. Any information collected such as your resume and information supplied by you such as your employment preferences including your salary expectations, work location and other personal information is protected, secure and confidential. We will only disclose candidate personal information to our clients with the candidate’s approval and only for a specific search assignment for which that candidate is both interested and qualified. We only provide our clients with information they require to make an informed decision regarding the candidacy of an individual.
Personal information supplied by you to KOPELiT Resources Inc., in the form of a resume, cover letter and/or references, will be stored in our secure database. We use your personal information to:
- Review your qualifications against our client’s requirements
- Make direct contact with you in regards to an employment opportunity
- With your authorization, we will contact and obtain information from references that you supply for the purpose of the employment opportunity that we are representing you for
- Contact you when necessary
WHAT WE DO NOT DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION:
- We never disclose or distribute information to any third parties without prior consent.
- Personal information is never traded, sold or leased to any external companies
- We do not disclose customer or candidate information unless it has been pre-approved by you or, unless required by law. This principle applies to existing, past and prospective customers and candidates.
EXPRESS OR IMPLY CONSENT
Should you elect to contact us through this web site, you will need to provide us with business information such as a phone number, email address or resume in order that we may contact you. Should you decide to contact us through either this web site or by phone, all information that is provided will be respected and protected.
You can withdraw your implicit or explicit consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer at Privacy@KOPELiT.com
LENGTH OF TIME INFORMATION IS RETAINED
We retain your information for as long as you are using our recruitment services, or longer if required by law. If we are unable to assist a candidate in their search for employment, all personal information is deleted immediately or at the candidates’ request.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Any personal information you provide to KOPELiT Resources Inc. when buying a product or service from us is treated confidential. The information you provide is used solely to process your transaction properly and efficiently.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other sites that we think you might be interested in for users’ reference and convenience. These third-party websites are not operated by KOPELiT Resources Inc. While we try to link to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices employed by third-party websites.
KOPELiT’s website registration forms require users to give us contact information, unique identifiers and demographic information. We use contact information from the registration form in order to get in touch with the user when necessary.
Sections of our website are password protected to help safeguard your information. When you complete your registration, you will create a password in order to access portions of the site. KOPELiT Resources Inc. reserves the right to change passwords at any time to protect the security of our site. We require that you keep your password confidential to access our website. We require that you email us immediately at Privacy@KOPELiT.com if you feel that your password has been compromised. If you forget your password, email us and we will issue a reminder of your password via email.
AUTOMATIC LOGGED INFORMATION
We use your IP address to help determine general usage patterns, diagnose technical issues with our server and to administer our website in order to provide a great online experience for our visitors. Such site usage and statistical information may be disclosed to third parties at KOPELiT’s discretion; given that it does not reveal individual data that might identify specific persons.
This web site logs requests to our server. These logs capture computer information and navigation clickstream data such as the originating IP address (e.g. 126.96.36.199) of an agent requesting a URL and the email address of the site visitor, if they have included it in their browser. This data is used in a non –identifiable form for our web site statistics. The logs are archived as raw research material. These logs may not be accessed, opted out of or changed by site visitors.
KOPELiT Resources Inc. does reserve the right to perform statistical analysis in order to measure interest in the various pages of our web site. Only consolidated data, not individual data will be used for this purpose.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY